Week 18 - Redux #2/Catch your breath
Good morning Challengers. We are quickly approaching the end of the official Challenge. Thank you to those of you still hanging in there. It's been quite the project and I am still amazed and impressed by all the people who have dipped in and out and of course, those of you who have been there every step of the way. By request from some long-timers, we're having another "catch-up" week. For those just getting into the workouts, pick any one we've done so far and try it out. For those looking to push themselves a little harder, pick 2 (or even 3) of the past workouts and put yourself to the test.
If you don't remember/aren't familiar with the original prompts, I'm listing them below but your best bet for getting a clear understanding is to scroll through the blog and see the original directions.
Workouts from which to choose:
1. Found objects
3. Black and White
8. Time trials/Time
9. "When life gives you lemons..."
10. Redux #1
11. Talent imitates, genius steals - copy part of a mosaic artist's piece
12. Talent imitates, genius steals 2 - copy part of a non-mosaic artist's piece
13. Animate - from Delaine Hackney
14. Joy - from Laurel True
15. String Theory - from Kelley Knickerbocker
16. The Swept Floor - from Margo Anton