Winter Wonderland Returns!
Let your imagination run to white and create a mosaic for our third annual Winter Wonderland exhibit. Each year the show has been a great success, help make the event glisten this year! Everyone is welcome to submit artwork that meets the requirements below. While this show is ‘juried’ our jurors will primarily be looking to ensure that accepted works meet the guidelines and demonstrate appropriate mosaic techniques. In other words, our jurors will be generous in their acceptance policies.
- 95% of materials must be white or off-white. Some use of mirror, clear and opaque textured glass and crystal/rhinestones are “okay”. Accent colors should make up no more than 5% of the mosaic
- Open subject matter (if it helps, think winter!)
- Wall pieces only
- No larger than 36" in either direction
- Must not exceed 40 lbs.
- MUST be rigged for hanging
- Please submit images to email@example.com
- Subject line: Winter Wonderland
- Body of email to include: Your full name, title, materials, price if for sale and dimensions (note: IMA takes a 25% commission on each piece sold)
All submitted images must be:
- JPG format
- 300 dpi resolution
- Minimum 3" on the longest side
- Save image file as: lastname-IMA,jpg
Deadlines and Dates:
- October 26, Deadline to submit images
- November 2, Notification of accepted pieces
- November 5, Deadline to drop off piece
- November 11, Exhibit opens
- January 9, Exhibit closes
Note: This is a juried exhibition; if you would like your work to be considered, you must submit images. Please do not drop off any artwork. Jurors will be announced soon.